4th SENET – IPMA Regional Conference on Project Management – Central & South – East Europe “Project Management for Society Development”
2nd CALL FOR PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS
SENET Association was founded in 2000, with the aim to promote and facilitate development of the Project Management profession in the regions of Central and South – East Europe. SENET now brings together IPMA member associations from Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey. The first SENET Conference was held in Ljubljana, Slovenia and it was dedicated to “Regional Development and Restructuring Projects”. The second Conference was organized in Cavtat, Croatia and focused on “Development of Project Management Profession in Transition Economy”, while the third one presented the topic “Project Management paving the way to the European Union” in Bratislava, Slovakia.
There are several main topics covered by the 4th SENET Project Management Conference:
- Project Management for Driving Business Success and Serving Community Needs
- Advancing PM Competences
- Regional Projects – Multi Win Opportunity for Stakeholders
- PM Certification – Future Trends
- Products and Services for PM Profession Support
- Research in PM – State of the Art and Future Trends
- PM in Practice
- endorse the development of the project management profession in the region
- employ the potential of the project management profession for society development
- share experiences and practices suitable and proven in project management
- learn about the recent trends in project management
- present new ideas, concepts, methods and tools gathered through research or practice
- provide stronger visibility of the project management profession in the region
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS and INVITED SPEAKERS
✓Jesus Martinez Almela, Spain, IPMA President – “The Forgotten Project Management”
✓Joop Schefferlie, The Nederland’s, IPMA Vice President, “Agile Leadership”
✓ Nicos Kourounakis European Commission Centre of Excellence in Project Management (CoEPM²), “PM2 Project Management Methodology”
✓ Martin Sedlmayer, Switzerland, IPMA Vice President, “Project Management Innovation with IPMA ICB4”
✓ Darija Ivandić Vidović, Director of the Organization and Business Processes Development Sector, Croatia Insurance Ltd. “Project Portfolio Management Driven by the Company Strategy“
✓ Reinhard Wagner, Germany, Chairman of IPMA CoD, “Project Management for Driving Business Success and Serving Community Needs”
Confirmed participation and presentations are also from the following countries within the regions of central and south-east Europe: Poland, Czech R., Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Romania, Montenegro and Greece.
4th SENET Conference is organized in parallel with 2nd IPMA Diversity in Project Management Conference (DiPM).
project managers, project owners, consultants, academics and practitioners dealing with PM topics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- representatives of local and state authorities, searching for PM competences
- representatives of business and finance, developers looking for PM competences
- members of local project management associations
- representatives of companies developing products and services to support the PM profession
- clients interested in projects in the region of Central and South – East Europe
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- cross regional informing and networking
- selection between two streams; presentations or workshops, focused on hot PM topics
- knowledge about the PM products and services
- collection of information or participation in IPMA 4LC certification (local participants)
- knowledge on the current and future trends in the PM profession development
- planning joint projects and activities
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SUBMITTING PAPERS OR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
The Conference is composed of two main streams. The first stream is reserved for presentations submitted by academics and practitioners. Academics should submit papers, which will be reviewed, while practitioners choose between paper and presentation or presentation only. All accepted papers/presentations will be published in a proceeding book in electronic form within 3 months after the Conference. Academic papers will be sent to double blind review prior to acceptance and publishing.
- Deadline for submitting full papers and/or presentations
May 1st, 2018
- Deadline for submitting final revised papers and/or presentations
June 1st, 2018
Submission of papers and presentations should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The planned time for each presentation is 30 minutes and it includes Q&A.
The best papers will be selected for publishing in expanded form, in the OTMC journal (https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/otmcj), European Project Management Journal (http://epmj.org/ ) or Organizacija – Journal of Management, Informatics and Human Resources (http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/orga).
The second stream is planned as a series of workshops or interactive presentations (includes presentations, discussion and Q&A):
- Workshop proposal and approval by May 15th, 2018
- Preparation and delivery of materials June 1st, 2018
Submission of workshop proposals should be sent to: email@example.com
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONFERENCE VENUE AND DATE
4th SENET Conference – Brijuni Islands, Croatia (Istria, North Adriatic), June 7th – 9th, 2018.
The opening will be on Thursday, June 7th at 4:00 PM.
The local organizer for the 4th SENET Conference is the Croatian Association for Project Management (CAPM), Zagreb, Croatia (www.capm.hr/senet/).
You are welcome to address all questions or enquiries about the Program, SENET or IPMA to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent calls please call the following mobile phone number: Mladen Radujković, +385 91 251 2351.
REGISTRATION & CONFERENCE FEE
Registration is required for all participants. You can register as a Conference Sponsor, Conference Exhibitor, Conference Participant, Student or Companion by emailing the REGISTRATION FORM to the Conference official travel agent BTravel: Mirjana.Herencic@btravel.pro; phone: +385 99 4926 680.
The conference fee is 300 EURO. Reduced fee for members of SENET is 50% (members of IPMA National Association in the following countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey).
The conference fee includes: Program and Social Part (Welcome and Conference dinner, Coffee Breaks, E-proceedings).
USEFUL INFORMATION: TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
Code for reservation: SENET
The number of rooms at the hotels is limited; participants are advised to make accommodation booking as soon as possible.
Since cars cannot access Brijuni Islands, you can park your car at the National Park’s designated parking lot at Fažana Harbour. There is a daily boat ride to Brijuni Islands from Fažana Harbour. The boat schedule can be found on the following link: http://www.np-brijuni.hr/en/boat_transfer .
The closest airport is Pula Airport. If you need transport from Pula Airport to Fažana Harbour or later boat service to Brijuni Islands, please contact Ms. Mirjana Herenčić.
4TH SENET CONFERENCE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- ZPM Slovenia – Igor Vrečko;
- FOVOSZ Hungary – Gergely Németh;
- SPPR Slovakia – Robert Kormanak, Silvia Drahosova;
- YUPMA Serbia – Petar Jovanović, Ivana Berić;
- UUP Bosnia and Herzegovina – Slobodan Lukić, Žanesa Ljevo;
- SPR Czech R. – Petr Chlupatý;
- CAPM Croatia – Mladen Radujković, Rebeka D. Vlahov, Mladen Vukomanović, Sandra Mišić;
- PM Greece – John Paris Pantouvakis;
- IPMA Poland – Joanna Rzempała;
- PM Romania – Constanta Bodea;
- EPMJ Journal – Vladimir Obradović;
- OTMCJ Journal – Mladen Vukomanović
- Organizacija Journal – Matjaž Maletič